Agile Project Management with SCRUM
Agile Project Management with Scrum is a subject area that focuses on:
- Develop quality software systems and products in less time
- Mitigate uncertainty and risk by applying Agile values and principles
- Apply the Scrum framework to meet the specific operational needs of your business
- Focus on continuous improvement through embedded learning in the workplace
e2College offers a training course "Agile Project Management with Scrum" to help you apply Agile and Scrum techniques to plan, manage and close software development projects.
The objective of this course is to help students understand basic agile and scrum concepts and principles, and apply Agile and Scrum techniques to plan, manage and close software development projects.
The training course "Agile Project Management with Scrum" covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Agile Project Management with Scrum
- Planning an Agile Project
- Self-Management within the Development Team
- Managing Change
- Applying Agile throughout the Organization
Course Format & Schedule
The training course "Agile Project Management with Scrum" is offered as an online live class and you can log in at the scheduled times and join your instructor and classmates in an interactive virtual classroom. Classes meet two evenings a week for 4 weeks for a total of 8 sessions. The evening class time is usually between 7:30pm to 10:00pm local time (Specific class time may vary a little to accomodate attendees from different time zones).
This course is intended for people with some full-time, part-time or co-op work experience in software development, testing, and support.