Java EE Web Services Developer
e2College offers the training course "Java EE Web Services Developer" to help you gain understanding of different features of the Java EE platform and prepare you for the Oracle Certified Java EE Web Services Developer exam.
In the subject area of "Java EE Web Services Developer", you will gain understanding of different features of the Java EE platform, with a focus on developing web services using Java EE technologies. You will learn:
- The building blocks of web services
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Web services as a realization of SOA
- The Java web services technology and platform
- How to implement web services using Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS)
- How to implement web services using Java API for XML Restful Services (JAX-RS)
- Implementing an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) endpoint as a web service using JAX-WS and JAX-RS
- Structure of SOAP messages and how to monitor them
- How to apply SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) in web services
- The Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
- How to develop web service clients for JAX-WS- and JAX-RS-based web services.
- Various web services-based design and deployment patterns
- Best practices for designing web services
You will also be prepared for Oracle Certified Java EE Web Services Developer exam.
The training course "Java EE Web Services Developer" covers the following topics:
- Web Services, SOA, SOAP, WSDL
- JAX-WS-based Web Services
- RESTful Web Services & JAX-RS-based Web Services
- Web Services Design Patterns
Course Format & Schedule
The training course "Java EE Web Services Developer" is offered as an online live class and you can log in at the scheduled times and join your instructor and classmates in an interactive virtual classroom. Classes meet two evenings a week for 4 weeks for a total of 8 sessions. The evening class time is usually between 7:30pm to 10:00pm local time (Specific class time may vary a little to accomodate attendees from different time zones).
To take this course, you need to have basic understanding of the Java programming language and Java SE platform. We recommend you to take the "Java SE Programmer" course before taking this course.