Analysis of the Test Process
Test process should be analyzed to ensure:
- The effectiveness and efficiency of test processes.
- The test objectives are applicable, reasonable, adequate, feasible, and affordable.
- The test program meets the test objectives.
- The correct test program is being applied to the project.
- The test methodology, including the processes, infrastructure, tools, methods, and planned work products and reviews, is adequate to ensure that the test program is conducted correctly.
- The test work products are adequate to meet the test objectives.
- Test progress, performance, processes, and process adherence are assessed to determine the adequacy of the test program.
- Adequate, not excessive, testing is performed.